Mobile developers (Android / iOS)
Build many projects for our partner in Stock, Forex and Fintech field.
We are looking for experienced Mobile developers with experience in Android or iOS
This position will play the primary role to deliver high-quality projects to our customers and to boost our development team to a higher level.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop & maintain mobile applications.
- Working with the product owner and project manager.
- Contribute idea and play role in the growth of the company.
- Enjoy great career growth opportunities.
- You will improve self-testing & debugging
MUST TO HAVE:
- Knowledge about building the native app in Java, Kotlin or Swift, Object C.
- Like to develop mobile apps using the latest technologies of MVVM, ReactiveX, DataBinding, Dependency Injections, Redux, MVI, Firebase Services, Fabric Services, AWS services etc…
- Knowledge of iOS or Android architecture and development.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Design Patterns
- Hands-on development experience with rich user interface technologies for mobile.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in the leader position.
- Tasks estimation skills.
- Ability to training and share experience with other members.
- Able to work independently with “Can-Do” spirit
- English or Japanese skills.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Join in startup company will be a good chance for all developers who want to take part in a “full-stacks” environment.
- Our talented leaders will help you improve your skills quickly.
- We have many small, medium, and large projects. Our aim is to train new members to become leaders in a short time.
- Friendly environment, very young company and enthusiastic developers.
- Good benefits, we’ll try to increase them more and more in future.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume/Curriculum Vitae toEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org contact us as below
CTY TNHH TEQNOLOGICAL ASIA (TEQ)
– Address: Floor 9, 209 Hoang Van Thu, P8, Q. Phu Nhuan, TP Ho Chi Minh
– Cell phone: 84 335 333 588