Teqnological Asia is a software company that develops numerous fintech applications and services for Japanese customers.
We specialize in creating websites, services, and mobile apps, and have invested in developing expertise in every aspect of the software development process. Our team is composed of highly-trained developers, and we prioritize people, interactions, collaboration, responding to change, and delivering quality software that works.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, iterate, and validate product ideas
- Communicate product requirements and user flows to Development Team
- Create and maintain a design system that work across multiple product
- Understand the value within the products and surfacing that in beautiful UI
- Thinking about how our products are used, and how they can be better
- Stay updated with the latest UI/UX design trends, tools, and techniques.
Your skills and experience
- University's Bachelor Degree
- Must have a Portfolio that reflects a similar level of qualification
- Familiar with Figma,Sketch(plus), Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Overflow,…
- Passionate in product innovation
- A helpful and collaborative attitude
- Open to learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of branding & graphic is a plus.
- Experience in campaign materials design is a plus.
- Experience with agile development is an advantage.
Why you'll love working here
Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (Salary review - 2 times/year)
- Insurance contribution equal to 100% of salary. Year-end bonus.
- Annual health check for all employees.
- MacBook or personal laptop provided.
- Monthly party with food and drink.
- At least 2 trips a year: Team Building, Company Trip, ... and other big events.
- Free foreign language training: English and Japanese.
- Opportunity to go outside in Japan.
- Gifts and allowances for Weddings, Childbirths, Women's Day, and Children's Day
- Professional, friendly, and open working environment
- The company organizes birthday parties for employees monthly, organizes bonuses and celebrations. celebrate the holidays of the year.
Working time and place of working time:
- Working from Monday - Friday and the last Saturday of the month, working hours 8:30 - 17:30 (8 hours/day), public holidays according to state regulations;
- Floors 3-5, Waseco Building, No. 10 Pho Quang, Ward 02, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.