- Supporting the Project Manager (PM) and other BrSE in their direct interactions with clients in Japan to negotiate and receive project requirements.
- Acting as a bridge between the development team and Japanese clients, including translating documents and specifications.
- Assisting the development team in creating documents that report and track the relationship between the customer and the development team.
- Supporting the management tasks of the Project Manager or Leader.
- Learning project management skills to become a Bridge Project Manager (BPM) in the future.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Japanese proficiency level of N2 or higher.
- Should have a good understanding of IT work and the ability to work flexibly.
- Should be creative, proactive, and willing to take on challenges. Should also be able to work under high pressure.
- Should have the ability to travel for business trips outside of the office if needed.
- Experience real communication in Japanese.
- The job requires at least a basic knowledge of IT Software.
- It's preferable to have experience working for IT companies that use Japanese.
- Having a background as a software engineer (in any position) is a plus.
- Should have good logical thinking skills, be able to accurately summarize problems, and have good communication skills.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (Salary review - 2 times/year).
- Insurance contribution equal to 100% of salary. Year-end bonus.
- Annual health check for all employees.
- MacBook or personal laptop provided.
- Monthly party with food and drink.
- At least 2 trips a year: Team Building, Company Trip,... and other big events.
- Free foreign language training: English and Japanese.
- Opportunity to work in Japan.
- Gifts and allowances for Weddings, Childbirths, Women's Day, and Children's Day.
- Professional, friendly, and open working environment.
- The company organizes birthday parties for employees monthly.
Working time and place of working time:
- Working from Monday - Friday and the last Saturday of the month, working hours 8:30 - 17:30 (8 hours/day), public holidays according to state regulations.
- Floors 3 - 5, Waseco Building, No. 10 Pho Quang, Ward 02, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume/Curriculum Vitae to email: email@example.com