We are looking for experienced Web developers with experience in Golang.
This position will play the primary role to deliver high-quality projects to our customers/partners and boost our development team to a higher level.
Our projects are related to Trading, Banking, and other Fintech solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop & maintain backend applications.
- Working with the product owner and project manager.
- Contribute ideas and play a role in the growth of the company.
- Enjoy great career growth opportunities.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year experience in Golang. NOT required if you're fresher
- Knowledge of development based on API, Microservices, or Single web applications.
- Basic Knowledge of databases (Mysql, Postgres, NoSql).
- Basic Knowledge of AWS (Lambda Function, ECS, DynamoDB, RDS, etc.).
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or in the related field.
- Good teamwork and reliability.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits (Salary review - 2 times/year).
- Insurance contribution equal to 100% of salary. Year-end bonus.
- Annual health check for all employees.
- MacBook or personal laptop provided.
- Monthly party with food and drink.
- At least 2 trips a year: Team Building, Company Trip,... and other big events.
- Free foreign language training: English and Japanese.
- Opportunity to work in Japan.
- Gifts and allowances for Weddings, Childbirths, Women's Day, and Children's Day.
- Professional, friendly, and open working environment.
- The company organizes birthday parties for employees monthly.
Working time and place of working time:
- Working from Monday - Friday and the last Saturday of the month, working hours 8:30 - 17:30 (8 hours/day), public holidays according to state regulations.
- Floors 3 - 5, Waseco Building, No. 10 Pho Quang, Ward 02, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume/Curriculum Vitae to email: firstname.lastname@example.org